Sharing Your Images
on Social Media
Facebook for business. It's rough!
Imagine having 1000 page followers on your business page. You worked hard to be worth the time of each and every page like. Celebrated each one. You post a portrait you are proud of. So let's guess. How many of the people who like your business page do you think will see your photo of this beautiful person?? 500, or half? 250 maybe? How about 100? Nope. In reality, unless you are very careful exactly how you post, and in what manner it is likely less than 10 people who chose to follow your page will see it in their feed. YES, that few!!!
It is a free website and I am happy to be able to use it to connect with you! I am also happy to advertise for the privilege. But... in order for my other clients and followers to be able to see my posts I would appreciate your help to affect their algorithms favorably by sharing specifically in the following ways:
I WILL POST A PHOTO OR A FEW SELECT IMAGES FROM YOUR SHOOT TO MY FB PAGE. (PS I really hope you love them!!)
-The images I post on FB are saved to look sharp and high quality on Facebook specifically. The images in your gallery are tailored for prints. So the ones I post look better on FB.
- Please tag yourself in my album OR on the individual photos. Or both! The more tags the better. This is how the photos will show up prominently in YOUR feed and also mine! (Try using the @ symbol before typing a name if it does not allow you to tag them without it. Ex. @cherrymatott )
- Add a comment beneath the photo tagging friends or family members you would like to see the photos! This way, the photos will appear on THEIR walls and feed, perfect! Oh, and please add a comment to tell me what you think of the portraits! ;)
2-3 DAYS LATER SHARE THE ALBUM/POST ON YOUR OWN WALL IF YOU LIKE. This way my page had a chance for some traffic for a day or 2.
- Please tag Cherry Picked Photography in your images, I would love that! (Please do not tag my personal page.)
- Please upload images to FB when possible either from my business FB page or directly from a computer in full resolution! Saving them to your phone and then posting greatly reduces the quality and makes them appear fuzzy and out of focus.
NOW POST ANY OF THE IMAGES FROM YOUR GALLERY ANYWHERE YOU WISH! They are yours!
- If you choose to alter the images with crops or filters (and please please don't!) please do not share altered images publicly.